UPDATE 3/20/20: Parkview Orthopaedic Group will remain open through the state’s shelter in place order. As a healthcare provider we are considered an essential business, and we will continue seeing patients as necessary. Telemedicine visits are also now available and will be offered to patients whenever applicable. Our reception staff will provide you with more information upon scheduling. Please call our main office in Palos at 708-361-0600 or our New Lenox office at 815-727-3030 to schedule an appointment. If you are scheduled for a Telemedicine visit, you can find the required consent form here.
If you will be coming in to the office for your appointment, PLEASE make sure you follow any instructions provided to you by our scheduling staff. The steps we are taking are necessary to protect the health and well-being of all of our patients and staff.
The staff at Parkview Orthopaedic group is observing the CDC’s recommended preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including COVID-19. Our number one priority is the safety of our patients and staff. Measures being taken at all Parkview office locations include:
- Disinfecting work surfaces several times a day, as well as chairs in the waiting area and exam rooms, elevator buttons, and door handles
- Making Purell hand sanitizer available at the front desk and throughout the clinics where appropriate.
- Requiring employees stay home if they are experiencing any flu-like symptoms.
We are asking patients to join us in additional efforts, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid shaking hands to potentially prevent transmission.
Most importantly, we ask that patients who are experiencing any cough, shortness of breath, fever, or other flu-like symptoms, please stay home and reschedule their appointments. You may call our Palos Heights office at 708-361-0600 or our New Lenox office at 815-727-3030 to reschedule. Additionally, please notify our reception staff when you are scheduling an appointment if you have traveled outside of the country in the past two weeks or have potentially been in contact with a person known to have COVID-19. These precautions are important for the safety of other patients and our staff.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in protecting all our patients and staff.