Allie Protich joined Parkview Orthopaedic Group in December 2020. Allie is a certified physician assistant who works out of our New Lenox office location.
Allie earned her both her bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Valparaiso University in Indiana. She became certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants in October 2020.
As a physician assistant at Parkview, Allie’s primary responsibilities include assisting in surgical procedures; diagnosing illnesses; developing and managing treatment plans; ordering and interpreting diagnostic tests; prescribing medications; and more.
- M.S., Physician Assistant Studies, Valparaiso University | Valparaiso, IN | September 2020
- B.S., Health Studies, Valparaiso University | Valparaiso, IN | May 2018
Certifications & licensure
- Certification by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants | October 2020
- Illinois Sate Physician Assistant Licensure | November 2020
- ACLS & BLS certified
- Certified Dementia Practitioner
- QPR Institute Suicide Prevention Training
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Training
Clinical Rotation Experience
- Clinical rotations: Orthopaedic Surgery, General Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, OB/GYN, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatric, Psychiatric
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery (PAOS)
Awards & Honors
- Valparaiso University Presidential Scholarship | 2015-2020