Thank you for scheduling an appointment at Parkview Orthopaedic Group! Please review all the information below to be sure that you are prepared for your first visit. As a note, if you are returning to Parkview for a visit after more than three years, we will consider you “NEW” and ask that you complete all the steps required of a new patient. We look forward to seeing you!
If you would prefer to download paper copies of our registration paperwork, you must print and bring the signed originals to your appointment. Complete the New Patient Forms that correspond with the physician you are seeing.
Review the following office policies and information:
Please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Completed New Patient forms
- Driver’s license/State ID
- Insurance card
- Copay, if applicable– All copays are due prior to seeing the provider. If you are unable to pay your copay, unfortunately your appointment will be rescheduled.
- Referral from your primary physician, if needed—All HMO patients are responsible for getting their referrals/authorizations from their PCP. If you do not have your referral at the time of your appointment, it will be rescheduled.
- Any x-rays, MRIs or other imaging related to your injury/condition