Dr. Ratkovich is a podiatric foot and ankle surgeon. He is board-certified in foot surgery and reconstructive rear foot/ankle surgery. Dr. Ratkovich treats all conditions of the foot and ankle and seeks to employ conservative treatment methods whenever possible. He will take the time to listen and investigate your concerns. Dr. Ratkovich offers knowledge and expertise in the latest techniques involving foot and ankle surgery.
Dr. Ratkovich began his training at the University of Iowa, where he graduated with his B.S. in Chemistry in 1998. In 2003, he earned his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (D.P.M.) from the Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine at Chicago Medical School. Dr. Ratkovich completed his residency training at St. Joseph Hospital in Chicago in 2006.
Dr. Ratkovich has been on the medical staff at Parkview since 2013. He is currently welcoming patients in our New Lenox, Joliet and Mokena office locations.
DR. RATKOVICH’S SPECIALTIES
- Residency, PM & S -36, St. Joseph Hospital | Chicago, IL | 2006
- D.P.M., Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine: Chicago Medical School | North Chicago, IL | 2003
- B.S., Chemistry, University of Iowa | Iowa City, IA | 1998
Certifications & licensure
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery | Reconstructive Rear Foot/Ankle Surgery
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery | Foot Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Illinois Podiatric Medical Association
- Diplomate, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery