Justine Vogel is a certified physician assistant who sees patients in our Palos Heights and Mokena office locations. She works alongside Dr. Scott Price, often treating patients with knee, shoulder, and elbow injuries and conditions. Justine also assists Dr. Price in surgical procedures.
Born and raised in Arizona, Justine received her bachelor’s degree from Arizona State University in 2009. She moved to Chicago and began her physician assistant prerequisite studies at Northeastern Illinois University. At that time, Justine also worked as a Nurse Care Technician in the Orthopaedic Unit at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. She returned briefly to Arizona and worked as a Patient Care Tech in the Orthopaedic/Spine Unit at Honor HealthCare Thompson Peak. In 2016, Justine graduated with her Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science. She joined the staff of Parkview Orthopaedic Group in August 2016.
As a physician assistant at Parkview, Justine’s primary responsibilities include assisting in surgical procedures; diagnosing illnesses; developing and managing treatment plans; ordering and interpreting diagnostic tests; prescribing medications; and more.
- M.S., Physician Assistant Studies, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science | North Chicago, IL | June 2016
- Physician assistant studies prerequisite courses, Northeastern Illinois University | Chicago, IL | 2011 – 2013
- B.S., Marketing, Arizona State University | Tempe, AZ | May 2009
Certifications & licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support, American Heart Association
- Basic Cardiac Life Support, American Heart Association
- Certified Nursing Assistant, Harper College
- Patient Care Tech II- Orthopaedic/Spine Unit
- Honor HealthCare Thompson Peak | Scottsdale, AZ | 2013
- Nurse Care Technician- Orthopaedic Unit
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital | Park Ridge, IL | 2011 – 2013
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Illinois Academy of Physician Assistants
- Master’s Research Project, “The role of vitamin D deficiency in childhood asthma”, The University of Chicago Hospitals, Research Assistant for the Hospitalist Project