Dr. El-Baghdadi is a highly sought out physician for her compassionate and exemplary care of patients. Her skillset stems from training at the top programs in the country. She attended Tulane University School of Medicine and Anesthesiology Residency at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. She completed Pain Management Fellowship at the MD Anderson Cancer Center where she served as Chief Fellow. She is certified by the American Board of Interventional Pain Physicians.
Dr. El-Baghdadi’s main areas of interest include neck and back pain as well as joint pain. Her areas of expertise include traditional nerve blocks, joint and spine injections, radiofrequency ablation as well as spinal cord stimulation. She believes in helping patients identify their source of pain and directly treating. Her passion towards reducing the national opioid epidemic led her to lead Controlled Substance Panels and serve on an Opioid Task Force. Her commitment and example towards improving the patient experience yield her high patient satisfaction scores.
Dr. El-Baghdadi rounded her educational experience with an MBA at Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University in Evanston, IL. Her drive towards improving healthcare in her community parallels her commitment to prioritizing patient’s health and reducing pain towards an improved quality of life.
DR. MARIAM EL-BAGHDADI SPECIALTIES
- M.B.A., Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University | Evanston, IL
- Fellowship, Pain Management, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center | Houston, TX
- Residency, Anesthesiology, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center | Pittsburgh, PA
- M.D., Tulane University School of Medicine | New Orleans, LA
- American Board of Interventional Pain Physicians