Alicia is a certified physician assistant located out of our New Lenox office. She works in cooperation with our physicians, seeing patients both in the office and in the hospital, and assisting in surgical procedures.
In 2009, Alicia graduated from the University of Illinois at Chicago with her bachelor’s degree in Psychology. She then worked for a year as a Certified Nursing Assistant at Provena St. Joseph Medical Center. Alicia returned to school to pursue her Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies, which she earned from Midwestern University in 2013. In April 2014, Alicia joined the staff at Parkview Orthopaedic Group as a certified physician assistant.
As a physician assistant at Parkview, Alicia’s primary responsibilities include assisting in surgical procedures; diagnosing illnesses; developing and managing treatment plans; ordering and interpreting diagnostic tests; prescribing medications; and more.
- M.S., Physician Assistant Studies, Midwestern University | Downer’s Grove, IL | 2013
- B.A., Psychology, University of Illinois at Chicago | Chicago, IL | 2009
Certifications & licensure
- Certified Physician Assistant
- License of Controlled Substances/DEA
- Basic Life Support/Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Physician Assistant, Parkview Orthopaedic Group | New Lenox, IL | April 2014 – Present
- Physician Assistant, Germbusters | Elgin, IL | October 2013 – February 2014
- Certified Nursing Assistant, Provena St. Joseph Medical Center | Joliet, IL | May 2010 – May 2011
- American Academy of Physician Assistants